Saturday, February 16, 2013

2013 MLB Season Is Almost Here

The 2013 MLB season is almost upon us, and I couldn't be more excited. With 6 weeks remaining until the regular season, and 6 divisions in baseball, I thought now would be the perfect time to get back into the swing of writing and preview each of the divisions (one per week).

I'm going to start in the National League West, work my way east, switch over to the American League, and finish in the Angel's division, the revamped A.L. West.

Throughout Spring Training, I will also be giving my thoughts on player development, how I see the rotation and lineup shaking out, and maybe a few updates on the World Baseball Classic (if any of the Americans decide to play). Once the regular season starts, I will once again be covering all of the Angels 81 home games, and will be there live for a lot of them.

I know that I may not be the best Angels writer out there, but I promise a higher quality of work from last year, and I thank you for sticking with me and the Hometown Halo.

With that being said, here is a picture of a 30-pound heavier Mike Trout. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment